Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dear Best Friend (Tara)

Ahhh, memories memories! This here is my sister. She is super special. We have been through some rough times but what overlaps that is the good times. She is honestly the pea to my pod, the straw to my berry, my right arm, left leg, half of my brain and hey, without her, life's boring. I feel like our bond is strong, like we don't take the time to listen to the ignorant ones who like to spread rumors. We don't have time for that. I believe in Tara and I know for a fact that she's real and I know that we don't let those things get to us.

There is no doubt in my mind that she has heard stuff and yes I have heard stuff but I know she isn't listening and I know i'm not listening and that's what makes us so close. I could give two eff's about what people says she supposedly said because to be honest, she hasn't said a word. To be even more honest, I haven't said a word and I know she knows that. We have all these little insiders that make only us laugh and like I said, they are little but we laugh as if we are watching Lopez Tonight.

We are like those two teenagers who have been friends since about birth. Those two who love each other but in a sisterly way. All I have to say is that I cannot afford to lose Tara because well, she's my main and so therefore losing her is like losing part of myself. So yeah, I thought I would quickly share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment