Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Most Fablulous Quote

 This quote by Lhadze is well written and I believe it deserves some attention.
"People see me and automatically assume I'm a terrible person."
This quote not only represents one of the statements in the constitution, but its represents two. It represents include do not exclude and Make a positive impact on the people and environment around you. Lhadze explains how people in the world automatically assume things about her without even taking the time to get to know her. According to research, for every 25 middle school kids, an average of two is harassed daily and another two to three are bullied weekly. This show ho inconsiderate kids are of each other’s feelings. They do not think about what their stupid acts can do. Most of the time, the school board is no help either so it leaves the students on their own which leads to suicide or unacceptable actions such as violence. Her quote explains what some teenagers go through everyday and it is usually because of their sense of style or because they smell or look different. She says how people assume she is terrible which angers people. Kids should not go to school with fear; they should go to school knowing that they have a good day ahead of them. However, some students do not see that. Instead, they see a victim who knows that they cannot defend herself/himself and they love how people support them. I would know this because my friends and I were often doing things like this. By I, I mean I was watching and laughing when I would see something like that but I would not tell. I would not tell because I hated snitches so therefore I did not want to be one myself. That is why I think that Lhadze’s quote was by far the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment