Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Hate Thieves.

I hate thieves and people who are always in my business. When somebody leaves something around, it means, they lost or forgot it. For starters, no one has a right in hell to go through it or to examine it or whatever else people do. It should be put somewhere out of reach until someone claims it. However, stealing is a way worse situation. Why do people steal and try to hide behind lies? I have recently gone through a stealing incident and it literally put out my blood on fire. I felt myself heat up as if I was on a burning skillet.

I put it this way when people steal. No matter how rich or cool you are, when you steal; you seem like you are not even worth a penny or a second of anyone’s time. Having something stolen is the worst feeling ever and I have a reason for that. Stealing is the biggest crime in the world and that is a fact. I have no support for my claim except for what I heard and saw in “Kite Runner” the movie. When you murder, you steal a woman/husband’s right to their spouse, a child’s right their parent(s), a friend’s right to a friend and it goes on. To add to that, when you steal someone stuff, you steal someone’s right to his or her own property.

The stupidest part of stealing is when people put a reward on what was rightfully yours. If someone stole what was yours and what you already paid for, then why would you pay for it again just because some careless goat decided to be cheap? No, it does not work that way. You will not under any circumstance pay for something twice.

A person in my business is like people sexually harassing me. It disgusts me because it is such a nasty behavior. If you were meant to be a part of a situation, then someone would have told you something. However, when you force yourself into something, you are going to end up annoying everyone. I have never had this happen to me but it is common and I hate it so I just thought I should throw it out there.

2 comments:

  1. i wrote on your blog :)
    http://eletricells.blogspot.com/2010/09/response-to-rockstars-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a response to your blog! http://karisac.blogspot.com/2010/09/re-i-hate-thieves-by-rokhsor-yusufi.html

    ReplyDelete