Friday, November 12, 2010

My Grandma Is A Boss

So, most people do not know who my grandma is which makes total sense. But I love her and she is more than just an ordinary grandma. She is a legend, my proof is below.


That is my grandma getting Afghanistan's lifetime award. She has had a long and successful career. My grandma used to take her children being my mom to the school where all of the rich kids attended. My Aunty Mariam was best friends with the presidents daughter which is crazy. In fact, my grandma was richer than the president himself. She used to put all of her money in enormous rice bags and she would take a handful of th emoney each time she needed it.

Her servants used to steal money from her but of course it never really made a difference to my grandma because she had so much money. People use the term "taking showers in money" as a way to say someone is really rich. That truly meant its literal meaning to my Grandma. She had a five story house. The sixth story was made of glass and was made specifically for my grandmother's music video's.

Did I mention my Grandma was a legendary singer in Afghanistan? She made so much money that she could have afforded to feed half of the people in her area. Her daughters were wanted by many guys and even her servants were beautiful. I can actually connect this to Kite Runner because in the book, Baba and Amir's servants were hazaras and so were my grandma. The only differnce was that my grandma did not let them sleep in a hut, she gave them an actual house that looked like sme of the two story houses you would see in Tracy.

If you do not believe me, feel free to contact my mom about any of this and she will tell you that I am not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment