Friday, November 5, 2010

Stan Is A Genius !

I was looking at everyone's fabulous blog posts when I across Stan's interesting blog and what he said really struck me:
Someone who starts drama is often outcasted and ignored. After a while no one pays attention to them. So nothing good can become of you if you start rumors. I think they get what they deserve, I think that if someone is making the choice to start things then they deserve to be avoided, they obviously have two different opinions of you, one when they are hanging out with you and one when they aren't.
This is very interesting because Stan and I seem to have the same point of view. Now, I am all about people getting what they deserve no matter how harsh the punishment. Most people build a reputation for themselves as the realest person. However, they throw it in the trash by being immature and creating commotions by telling people's business. To me, you are just dropping people's level of respect for you.

Why do people persist in such behavior? There is a very simple reason. For example, when you tell someone what another person (whom I will call Candy) said about them, you guys become fast friends because the both of them will start talking about Candy. All someone may want is to cause a rivalry between two people and then talk about how,  "I was just letting her know because it would have been being fake had I not told her." No, cause you are bull sh*tting me an everyne else when you say something like that.

Lately, ASTI freshman have been searching around and really trying to find out who the real ones are and who the fake ones are. Most have proved themselves to be untrustworthy and most have proved to be real. I personally could care less because it is all about my friends and what makes them happy. I don't have time to worry about the immature. I havebeen really working on fixing my relationships with the sophmores and everything has been going really well.

I would like to breifly elaborate further on Stan's quote. Backstabbers and trash talkers are going to go to hell and they will be avoided. I say this because I have been through it all and I know what it is like to be the center of drama. I most certainly know what it feels like to be talked about just because you are liked and just because you are popular. So back-stabbers can go to hell.

Oh yeah , you guys should hear this song-it's by Soulja Boy and it is a sexy song :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooBkgdQynXA&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment