Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Respect #2

Okay so a few weeks ago I wrote a post about respect. I really have something to say about this. I am really sorry for doing way too much. I was really pissed off when I wrote that post and I swear it felt like I was taken over by a demon. Even my mom said that I was acting like I was someone totally different and my actions ended up getting me in BIG trouble with my parents. What I was really trying to say was something totally different. I intended on writing about how people need to respect each other a little more but instead I got so caught up on what had happened between me and a friend that I didn’t stick to the actual point of the blog. Whenever I would see a response, it would refresh my memory of what happened and I would go back to this stupid idea of losing respect for people. I put this up because Rahni is a really good friend of mine and what she said really made me feel bad: 
“I respect everyone, even if we are not friends and you do something that I do not appreciate. I guess it depends on what type of person you are because I am the type of person who it takes a lot to get mad, I am playful and I laugh a lot. I love everyone to an extent. I am not trying to diss anybody but I feel  that what  Rokhsor said is not cool at all. I feel that this is what a drama queen would do.”
I feel horrible for saying what I did and Rahni’s input means a lot to me. I respect her and what she has to say matters to me so I just want to say, again, that I am so sorry for acting stupid and I did not mean to do too much

This is what I was getting at. At the time, there was a lot going on. The things people did around me was disgusting. There were people putting others down, calling them names, and trying to make their lives “a living hell”. It was stupid and I was tired of seeing people disrespect others. I mean, if you know me, then you better know that respect is my name. I do not care who you are and what is going on with you, you had better respect everyone when you are around me. I cannot stress that enough, respect means the world to me and that is the honest truth. I put that on my life and I put that on The Almighty Allah, the one I believe in and RESPECT. I am truly sorry if I acted like a dumb retard. I am even sorrier that I gave out the wrong message to everyone.

Respect is something you need to have and if you do not, well then do not come near me. Ask anyone in my family how much I talk about respect. That is a 24/7 topic for me and my family. If you do not believe me, I will give you my number and you can talk to my little sister about it. I literally knock her teeth out every time I think she is being disrespectful. I am known in my family for being the best one because I respect everyone. You can talk to ANYONE in my family about this. Feel free to get my number from the office and talk to my mom if you do not believe me. I feel extremely stupid for talking about losing respect for people. I hope you guys understand and will forget that I ever put up that dumb, retarded, overrated, stupid, crazy, and childish post.

No comments:

Post a Comment